Right here in Austin, Texas, Four Hands LLC is one of the largest distributors of lifestyle home furnishings in North America. Our products can be seen in most major furniture retailers throughout the United States, Canada and Mexico. As both a designer and distributor, with over 60,000 square feet of wholesale showroom space and thousands of products that we sell, our product is constantly changing.
Conveniently located on Anderson Lane, one block east of Burnet, Four Hands Furniture Outlet provides an opportunity for you to take advantage of our wholesale business by enjoying an ever changing variety of products at tremendous savings.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking candidate to fill a SALES ASSOCIATE position at our Four Hands Furniture Outlet store.
- Assist customers as they are shopping for and purchasing product
- Resolve customer issues in a timely manner with courtesy, respect, and good faith
- Assist with inventory count as needed
- Meet productivity requirements as required
- Contribute to the work environment with a positive attitude, professionalism and willingness to assist others
- Maintain merchandising to present most favorable store appearance at all times
- Maintain a professional and friendly atmosphere at all times
- Maintain an exceptionally clean and safe work environment
- Other duties as assigned
- Basic computer skills for Microsoft Office/Outlook and operate product scanning tool
- Ability to maneuver through a point of sale system
- Ability to identify items on all paperwork including but not limited to: customer orders for all pickups and serial/product numbers for all inventory
- Required to wear attire appropriate for a retail sales environment at all times during work hours
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for various audiences including customers
- Optimistic, outgoing, energetic personality
- Must be comfortable working independently and in a team environment while upholding the company’s Core Values
- Must be willing and able to work weekends and overtime as needed and or required
- Must be able to understand verbal and written instructions in English
- Must be authorized to work in the United States