Four Hands is expanding its corporate marketing team and looking for a Copywriter. In this new role, you will develop best in class copy that addresses strategic business objectives of the Four Hands Marketing team. The Copywriter will be responsible for writing informative and engaging copy that helps emphasize the Four Hands brand and product benefits, with the intention of increasing product sales and customer awareness of the brand. The copywriter is an expert in the field of writing and consistently seeks to enhance the level of creativity executed on projects, working with the Brand Manager to ensure deliverables meet all brand standards and requirements.
IN THIS ROLE
THE IDEAL PERSON
- Work collaboratively with the Brand Manager, marketing team, and cross-functionally with other departments as needed.
- Concept big ideas as well as write persuasive, engaging copy for ad campaigns, digital and social assets, product marketing, wholesale and retail marketing, as well as internal communications that adhere to brand voice.
- Work alongside creative and marketing team leads to further establish brand tone and copy guidelines. Serve as a meticulous proofreader for all Four Hands communications.
- Receive direction and deliver copy solutions while meeting deadlines on a variety of projects simultaneously.
- Present work to peers, partners and management in a clear, professional manner. Where appropriate, include research that will support chosen strategies.
- Has a naturally curious mind and passion for design
- 3+ years of copywriting experience (previous industry experience a plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree or advanced degree in Journalism, Advertising, or emphasis on writing, or solid
proven track record in the field
- Ability to think strategically and conceptualize creatively demonstrated by a portfolio of creative ideas
- Solid understanding of how to write content for retail, wholesale, e-commerce, email, social, digital marketing, print, promotions, and video and the varying parameters each medium requires
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work quickly, meet tight deadlines with a high quality of output and an eye for detail
- Understanding of the social media marketing landscape
- Ability to work independently and be proactive, work effectively as part of a team